Juvenile Fiction, Paperback
Everyone's favorite Grace is back. And this time she has a dog.
Unfortunately, he's only made of cardboard and rides a skate board. Grace is determined though to prove to her parents that she is responsible and dependable enough to get a real dog.
Things you learn in this book:
1. Sometimes it is okay to be sneaky if you don't get caught.
2. How to do flashlight Morse code.
3. What happened at school that was exciting: nothing.
4. How it feels to walk into your class after going to the principal's office!
5. Many other things, but most important, how to convince your parents to MAYBE let you get a dog. A real one, not one made of cardboard.