These true personal stories of angels, miracles, answered prayers, and divine intervention will deepen your faith and open your eyes to the angels, guardians, and guides in your life.
- The young family caught in a snowstorm who were rescued by a man named David and hosted in his cabin--who learned afterwards that David and his family had died three years earlier on the same highway they were stuck on
- The widow who had been making snow angels with her husband for decades and then found two perfect ones in the fresh snow by his memorial bench one wintry morning--with no footprints leading to them
- The daughter whose dying mother promised to send flowers, who returned from the funeral to find her mom's almost dead Christmas cacti had blossomed, covering an entire room with flowers
- The mother who saw her husband hoisting their little girl by one arm from a lake she'd fallen into, but didn't see the man her husband says was holding the girl's other arm
- The notoriously grumpy old man in a nursing home who spent a whole day happily saying goodbye to everyone and thanking them because an angel told him, correctly, it would be his last day on earth
- The teenager working in a hotel kitchen who was pushed away by an invisible force while standing in a group of people, and just missed being hit by a large piece of equipment that fell right where she'd been standing